


Don’t make this about me and AKA. That one will never happen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! It’s gone too far. I’m talking about the rest of SA hip hop. Ain’t nobody I don’t mind reconciling with and building with except the broer. LETS BUILD!!! https://twitter.com/pohmthokoh/status/1003248862637821953 …
Don’t make this about me and AKA. That one will never happen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! It’s gone too far. I’m talking about the rest of SA hip hop. Ain’t nobody I don’t mind reconciling with and building with except the broer. LETS BUILD!!! https://twitter.com/pohmthokoh/status/1003248862637821953 …
I wish you and @MrCashtime can build bro.....it'll be great .....or me atleast
That’s possible. Very possible!!! In, fact I’m positive it’s gonna happen!!! https://twitter.com/crediblechippa/status/1003250245663326208 …
Even that one is possible too. He’s disrespected me and I’ve offended him to but I’m willing to build still. He’s taleneted & I know he might even take this tweet and disrespect me again and I’ll still be willing to work with him cause I love SA hip hop and that’s what it needs. https://twitter.com/mbuso_wanda/status/1003252838217199616 …
It’s not about unity in the sense that we must now hang out together and fake friendships. It’s about moving together. We don’t have to be friends or like each other , we just have to push the culture forward and support the culture of SA hip hop if we want it to grow outside SA. https://twitter.com/breezymeister14/status/1003258322466852864 …
Malunde.com – The Home of News You Trust is Malunde’s leading online platform and published by Malunde Media The platform brings you the latest breaking News, Business,Politics, Sports, Songs and gives you everything you’ve come to expect and love. Our Forums are vibrant and gives everyone a chance to be heard. On your computer, tablet smart phone or on our App its quick, easy and free access all the news you love. Malunde.com is updated continually with the latest news to help you feed your addiction with stories & photos from Tanzania and many more! Contact us Email : malundekadama@yahoo.com Phone/WhatsApp +255 757 478 553 ,+255 625 918 527
© 2021 Malunde.com. Crafted by (Imeundwa na) Gamba developer (Josphat) + 254 7 04 476 967 Whatsapp.
No comments:
Post a Comment