Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Shinyanga

Search results

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Cassper and AKA Will ‘Never’ Reconcile!




The beef between perhaps two of Mzansi’s biggest Hip-Hop stars Cassper and AKA has been on and off for the past couple of years.
At some point, the rappers seemed to have squashed the beef even appearing in the same pictures but they just couldn’t help taking little shots at one another on Twitter.
And now, Cassper has come out to confirm that there is no chance of a reconciliation between the two of them saying the feud has “gone too far.”

The Ksazobalit hitmaker had been tweeting about uniting the Mzansi Hip-Hop industry when a fan told him it had to start with him and the Supa Mega.
Abuti Fill Up quickly dismissed that idea saying “Don’t make this about me and AKA. That one will never happen.
“I mean it from the bottom of my heart. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! It’s gone too far. I’m talking about the rest of SA hip hop.
“Ain’t nobody I don’t mind reconciling with and building with except the broer.”
Cassper even added that he was open to working with fellow rappers Emtee, KO and Nasty C, all of whom he has had some issues with in the past.
Don’t make this about me and AKA. That one will never happen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! It’s gone too far. I’m talking about the rest of SA hip hop. Ain’t nobody I don’t mind reconciling with and building with except the broer. LETS BUILD!!! https://twitter.com/pohmthokoh/status/1003248862637821953 
Don’t make this about me and AKA. That one will never happen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! It’s gone too far. I’m talking about the rest of SA hip hop. Ain’t nobody I don’t mind reconciling with and building with except the broer. LETS BUILD!!! https://twitter.com/pohmthokoh/status/1003248862637821953 
I wish you and @MrCashtime can build bro.....it'll be great .....or me atleast
Even that one is possible too. He’s disrespected me and I’ve offended him to but I’m willing to build still. He’s taleneted & I know he might even take this tweet and disrespect me again and I’ll still be willing to work with him cause I love SA hip hop and that’s what it needs. https://twitter.com/mbuso_wanda/status/1003252838217199616 
It’s not about unity in the sense that we must now hang out together and fake friendships. It’s about moving together. We don’t have to be friends or like each other , we just have to push the culture forward and support the culture of SA hip hop if we want it to grow outside SA. https://twitter.com/breezymeister14/status/1003258322466852864 

Shinyanga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages